Through our collaborative and partnering with other veteran organizations the Beacon Of Light currently offers the following services:
- Assist veterans in finding housing.
- Help veterans find resources for medical care.
- Help veterans find resources for mental health care.
- To provide or locate services for veterans
- Coordination of doctor's appointments
- Job counseling/placement/financial
- Liaison with community and other agencies
- Transitioning Assistance
- Counseling: (Sexual trauma & harassment, substance abuse (drugs, alcohol, etc.)
- Education/Community Education
- Group readjustment counseling
- Ministerial counseling (optional)
- Equine Therapy
- Horticulture Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Case Management/Clinical Management
- A registered level certified therapeutic riding instructor available on daily basis.